PEGGI KROLL ROBERTS : EXPANDING THE UNIVERSE: SERIES 4 | JUL 9-30 | LATE REGISTRATION
Co-Hosted with Mark Daniel Nelson Online Thursday Class Series - July 9, 16, 23, & 30, 2020 - 12 NOON (PDT) Registered students, log in (or create account) and click on "Online Instruction" for class details.
Dates & Details
Jul 09, 2020, 12:00 PM PDT – Jul 30, 2020, 1:00 PM PDT
ONLINE WEEKLY -Register by July 8, NOON PDT
About This Live Event
Online Thursday Class Series - July 9, 16, 23, & 30, 2020
Co-Hosted with Mark Daniel Nelson, assisted by Carole Gray-Weihman and Ray Roberts
Each class is at least 1 hour (12 NOON PDT - 1PM PDT) or (19:00 UTC - 20:00 UTC)
Registered students, log in to website (or create account) and click on "Online Instruction" for class details.
Special Offer: Only $50 for this series of 4 classes
- Watch Four LIVE classes.
- Submit chat questions in the classroom *(comments answered by Carole, Mark, and other students).
- Stream/Download our HD recording of class (unlimited viewing) / Emailed to students 1 week after air date.
- Watch and participate in LIVE Q&A with Peggi.
- Access to Limited/Exclusive Facebook Group after the course ends.
- Homework is self-paced and not required.
Class 1 -- String Theory -- We’ll take a sketchpad or a large sheet of drawing paper and place our pen or pencil and start drawing while never lifting our drawing tool from the page! Look at your scene, start anywhere, and just draw. Go from object to object by never lifting your pen! Lot’s of beautiful lines can happen.
- Self-Paced Homework Assignment -- Homework for this will be drawing from any subject. Still-life will work great. Create a work with a few objects in the composition. The idea is to let go and have fun with it.(No critiques given)*
Class 2 -- I'm Feeling Dizzy -- We will take any reference and paint or draw it backward, upside down, or tilted, and see what happens with the tension in the work. Another exercise that can make you wonder or even give you a feeling of unease. Can we override that with balance?
- Self-Paced Homework Assignment -- Choose a variety of subjects. You may work from life or photos and in any medium. Paint objects or figures backward, upside down, and or tilted! (No critiques given)*
Class 3 -- The Space Between -- By taking objects or using the figure, we’ll make paintings by varying the space between them. Is there a subject that can portray big space and one that can close up the space.
- Self-Paced Homework Assignment -- You may work from life or photos and in any medium. Demonstrate what you learn in the exercise. (No critiques given)*
Class 4 -- Upside Down and Turned Around -- This is fun and a great tool to get beyond the subject and see it more as abstract shapes! Wonky shapes can happen, and we learn to embrace that part of it. But it’s just fun and helps to be more expressive.
- Self-Paced Homework Assignment -- You can paint any subject matter that inspires you. Demonstrate what you learn in the exercise. (No critiques given)*
*Note: Do homework in your own time. There will be no private forum or critiques given for this class; however, you may share your work in Peggi’s private Facebook Group if you wish.
IMPORTANT - UPON SIGNING UP : If you haven't created a member account on our website, please do so upon registering by clicking on the "log in" button in the top right corner of our header. Please use the same email address for your registrations with our online classes and workshops that you use for your member account to ensure that you receive the necessary info for this course.
Pay in Full
Watch Four LIVE classes. Submit chat questions in the classroom (comments answered by Carole, Mark, and other students). Stream our recorded class (with unlimited viewing). Watch and participate in LIVE Q&A with Peggi. Access to Limited/Exclusive Facebook Group after the course ends.$50.00